The library seeks to promote and increase student achievement, aligning with the curriculum by:
Providing access to current resources and the latest information technology enhancing, student competency with information skills(ability to access, organize and interpret information) introducing students to telecommunications as a means of information retrieval.
- Students must have a pass signed by their teacher to use the library during class time.
- Student Check Out Procedures Must show student ID – Limit: 3 books, 5 magazines – 3 week check out period
- Photocopy machine: 10 cents
- Print Charges – Internet research: 10 cents per page – Typed documents for class: no charge!
Acceptable Use Policy for Computers
- AUP forms must be signed by both parents/guardians & students.
- Forms are valid throughout the district, and for all four years.
- Student ID must be displayed when using library computers.
- All computer use must be school related
- Contract terms include:
- No chat lines or blogging
- No downloads or large files
- No games
- No access to inappropriate sites (i.e. defamatory, obscene…)
- No tampering with files of another