2015 10th Grade Census CAHSEE is March 17th and 18th.
Our goal is for students to not only pass the CAHSEE (score of 350) on their first try, but to score proficient or above (380+).
Attendance is crucial. Plan on arriving early. The majority of students will be testing in their first period class/with their first period teacher (the school will be on a modified block schedule for the two days of testing). Those students testing in locations other than their first period class can find their names with the location of their test room and name of their proctor on a list at the library and/or cafeteria windows on the day of testing.
Tips for Success:
1. Get a good night of sleep.
2. Eat a nutritious breakfast.
3. Bring a good snack and water to refresh during break.
4. Dress comfortably
5. Take your time on the test – the test is scheduled from 8:00 to noon, but students can continue testing after lunch in the “overflow” room.
6. Practice ahead of time through free online resources such as SHMOOP, and focus on those skills taught in your Math and English Class.