1. Drive slow – We have students and faculty walking on the roads and parking lots to get to classes. Please give the right of way to the pedestrians.
2. Observe pedestrians in cross walks – We have some cross walks on campus. Please make sure pedestrians have completely left the cross walks before driving through.
3. Parking stalls – Please only park in designated parking stalls. The parking lots have been designed and marked off to allow enough room for two way traffic and large vehicles. If you park outside the marked stalls you may block traffic.
4. Personal Vehicles -If students drive to or are dropped off at Rio Mesa in the mornings, please allow extra time due to excess traffic from 8:00-8:15 a.m. Being late from traffic is not a legitimate excuse. You will be marked tardy or unexcused absent.
- For safety, students must be dropped off in the student parking lot only.